Personal Identification Information
We are permitted to collect personal identification data from our Users. This can be done in several ways (including, but not limited to):
- When you visit the site
- When you register on our site
- Any other activities including services, features or resources available on our site
In addition, Users may be asked for their name, contact details or email address as appropriate.
Anonymous visits: Visitors may use our site anonymously however; we may collect personal identification information in the event a User voluntarily submits information to us.
A User can decline to supply us with personal identification information; however, this may reduce their full accessibility to the site.
Non-personal Identification Information
Non-personal identification information can include aspects such as:
- A browser name
- The type of computer being used
- Any technical information pertaining to connectivity, operating systems, internet service providers and so forth.
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users when they use our site.
Web Browser Cookies
By modifying your computer’s cookie recommendations, it may restrict your full access to parts of our site.
How We Use Your Collected Data
At SSA, we may accumulate data and use personal information to help us improve our site. We do this by using any feedback you provide to enhance our products and services.
How We Protect Your Information
We are incredibly stringent about how we use and store any collected data. We implement an approved data collection, storage and processing method, including security measures to safeguard against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, your username, password, transaction information and other data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will never sell, trade or rent any User’s personal identification information to others.
However, we may:
- Share basic aggregated demographic information. This data will not be connected with any personal identification information regarding visitors, Users, business partners, trusted associates and advertisers, in respect of the purposes specified above.
- Use third-party service providers to enable us to operate our business, run our site and/or administer actions on our behalf. This can include sending out questionnaires or newsletters.
- Share your information with these third parties for the above limited uses, on the provision you have provided us with consent.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you do not agree to this policy, then please refrain from using our site.
Your prolonged use of the site, following any amendments to this policy, will be regarded as your acceptance of any changes.
Stability Support Apparatus https://ssa.gov.ly